Friday, May 14, 2010

HOW to SHOP?

a common question:
- izzit pre-order or ready stock?
- how to order huh?
- it makes how many days for the dress to reach ur home?


- izzit pre-order or ready stock?
is all in PRE-ORDER STOCK, means, i got no stock in my hand. C:



- HOW to order??
step 1: note down the code of the dress, colour n how many pcs u want
step 2: snd ur order list to ido_shop@live.com with ur personal info (name, email add, telephone no. n home add)
step 3: i will try my best to reply u by telling the amount u need to pay in two days C:
step 4: bank in the amount to my MAY BANK acc (162414033896) in i week if not i will cancel ur order
- then wat u cn do is to wait the stock reach ur home C: -



- it make how many days to reach your home?
after the batch end, i will snd my order to my supplier, then after 4 days (if there's nothing happen within the process that from the china supplier to my supplier) after that it will took 1 days for me to arrange all the stock then 3 days for the post to reach ur home C:


REMEMBER TO VIEW THE DESCRIPTION of the dress, it describe the actual look n measurement of the dress, DRESS IS TO RETURNABLE ONCE U PAY!! =]

COME n SHOP NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment